Duration: 45 Hrs
Audience: The one how is looking for the future in the field of IT services
Prerequisite: 10+2, Any Degree holder
– Buffer Register
– Shift Register
– Synchromesh Counters
– Ring Counters
– ROMs, PROMs and EPROM’s
– Small TTL Memories.
4. Diagnostic Tools & PC Maintenance
-Installation of different Operating Systems
– Installation of different device drivers
– Installation of different Application Software
– Biometric Security Device Installation and Configuration
– Tacking Data Backup and System Formatting
– To Install All Types of Connectors and Converters
– User account administration, group management,
– History of Linux
– Linux distributions
– Features of Linux
– Advantages of Linux Installation of Red Hatand SUSE Linux and Fedora Edition
– System requirements
– Disk partition, Mount points
–creating the boot disk.
– User Management
– X- windows Desktop environment,
–Using Gnome and KDE Desktopenvironment,
– Linux commands
–Linux files system,
– Vim Editors.
– Linux Shell, feature ofShell, Shell available.
– Command line tool,
–Administering user accounts and groups.
– Network Services.
– NISand Host Security,
– Diskless Terminal,
– Web Server,
– Overview of Clustering,
– File systems,
– IP address,
– Introduction to networks and networking, LAN, VLAN, CAN, MAN, WAN.
– Uses and benefits of Network, Server-client based network, peer to peer networks.
– Concept of Server, client, node, segment, host etc.
– Analog and Digital transmission,
– Network Interface Card,
– Crimping tools
– Colour standards for Straight crimping and Cross crimping
– Functions of NIC, Repeaters, Hub, Switches, Routers, Bridges, Router etc.
– Media types: STP cable, UTP cable, Coaxial cable, Fibre cable, Base band and Broadband transmission,
– Cables and Connectors, Physical and logical topologies,
– Bus, Star, Ring and Mesh topologies
– HTTP, FTP and other Different types of protocols,
– OSI Model
– Media Access Method
– DNS services
– DHCP services
– Web services
– Proxy Services
– Introduction about TCP/IP and Sub-nettings,
– configuring IP address
– Sub-nettings withdifferent Routers and Network,
– TCP/IP Errors and Solutions,
– All Types of Network Troubleshooting Command
-DNS and Internet, Security fundamentals,
– System security,
– Printing services,
– Active Directory services,
– DNS services,
– DHCP services,
– RAS, Volumes and Disk management
– Auditing and Resource Access,
– Gateway services,
– Terminal services,
– Configuring & implementing VPN,
– Local and Domain security policy,
– Group Policies
– Installing and Configuring Wire & Wireless Network,
–Installing Manageable devices like Switches, Routers, Wi-Fi Device, Printer, CCTV Camera, IP Camera and Other Network Devices.
–Installation and configuring Peer to Peer and Server-Client Network
–Installation and Configuring Active Directory Services
–Installation and Configuring DNS & DHCP Services
–Installation and Configuring FTP, HTTP Services
–Backup and Restoration for ADS, DHCP and User Data
– FAT and NTFS Sharing Permission
– Configuring & Implementing Unmanageable Network Switch
– Configuring & Implementing Manageable Network Switch
– Configuring a Local Security Policies & Domain Security Policies
– Configuring Gateway Service for Internet Connectivity
– Configuring ADSL+2 Router for BSNL Internet Connectivity
– Configuring Wireless Access Point
– Installation and Configuring Wire Network
– Installation and Configuring Wireless Network
– Installation of AD-hoc Wireless Network
– Installation and Configure Different Antivirus Software and Admin Console
– Remote Desktop, Remote Assistance, Telnet, HyperTerminal, Team-Viewer
– Public networks,
–Remote connectivity for server and clients,
–Indoor and Outdoor Wireless, WLAN- WIFI and WIMAX, PCI Wireless Card, USB Wireless Card, Wireless Access Point.
– Security of networks like Firewalls.
Creating a Domain account