RHCE is a mid to advanced-level certification that builds on topics covered in the RHCSA certification to include more advanced topics such as security and installing common enterprise networking (IP) services. Red Hat recommends preparing for the exam by taking courses in Linux essentials (RH124), Linux administration (RH134), and Linux networking and security (RH254).
Duration: 90 Hrs
Outcome: The knowledge acquired as a Red Hat Certified Engineer will enable you to use the expertise and the troubleshooting skills on complex problems for the benefit of SEAQ’s customers.
- Capable enough to work as a System Administrator, field open for Cloud Infrastructures, security.
- Configuring static routes, packet filtering, and network address translation
- Setting kernel runtime parameters
- Configuring an Internet Small Computer System Interface (iSCSI) initiator
- Producing and delivering reports on system utilization
- Using shell scripting to automate system maintenance tasks
- Configuring system logging, including remote logging
- Configuring a system to provide networking services, including HTTP/HTTPS, File Transfer Protocol (FTP), network file system (NFS), server message block (SMB), Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP), secure shell (SSH) and Network Time Protocol (NTP)
Audience: Those who are looking for Edge in System Security & Administration, Migration Engineer, Information Systems Audit, Penetration Testing, Infrastructure Security.
Prerequisite: RHCSA Certification required
RH254(RHCE-Red Hat Certified Engineer)
- Controlling Services and Daemons-systemctl
- Managing IPv4 Networking
- Managing IPv6 Networking
- Configuring Link Aggregation and Bridging
- Network port security
- Managing DNS for servers
- Configuring Email Transmission-POSTFIX
- Providing remote block storage-iSCSI
- Configuring MariaDB Databases
- Providing Apache HTTP/HTTPS Web services
- Bash shell scripting basics
- Introduction to Docker and Containers
Copyright ©2018 ITE . All right reserved . Developed by Hackerkernel