Institute For Technical Education provides Training and Certification in IT field (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://iteindia.in
Information Collection And Use:
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. We do not use and sell data for any purpose.
Types of Data Collected:
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- – Email address
- – First name
- – last name
- – Phone number
- – Address
- – State
- – Province
- – ZIP/Postal code
- – City
- – Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies:We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies:We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies:We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Institute For Technical Education uses the collected data for various purposes:
- -To provide and maintain the Service.
- -To notify you about New or updation to our Courses.
- -To allow you to participate in Seminar’s, New Courses when you choose to do so.
- -To provide helpdesk solution and technical support.
- -To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service.
- -To monitor the usage of the Service.
- -To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to India and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data:
Institute For Technical Education may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- -To comply with a legal obligation
- -To protect and defend the rights or property of Technical Training in IT field
- -To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- -To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
- -To protect against legal liability.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Links To Other Sites
By email: email@example.com
By phone number: +91-9111240646