Linux Essential is a entry level course for those who want to make a career in full-time red hat system administrators by introducing key command line concepts and other enterprise-level tools. After taking this course student will be able to do tasks such as lab-based knowledge checks, facilitative discussions to ensure maximum skill transfer and retention, installation, establish network connectivity, manage physical storage and perform basic security administration.
Duration: 30 Hrs
Outcome: Program helps to develop understanding with Linux Based Operating Systems like RedHat, Ubuntu, Kali, Fedora, Android.
- Understand and use essential tools for handling files, directories, command-line environments, and documentation
- Operate running systems, including booting into different run levels, identifying processes, starting and stopping virtual machines, and controlling services
- Create and configure file systems and file system attributes, such as permissions, encryption.
Audience: Those who want to enter into Open Source World and trying to build the career in System Security, Support & Administration, and Automation etc.
Prerequisite: No prerequisite required
- Install Linux GraphicallyUsing essential tools for handling files, directories, command-line
- Manage Files from the Command Lines
- Creating, viewing and editing text files
- Managing local Linux Users and Groups
- Operate and manage running systems, including booting into different run levels, identifying processes, managing virtual machines and controlling services.
- Create and configure file systems and thier attributes, such as permissions, encryption, access control lists, and network file systems.
- Monitoring and Managing Linux Processes
- Controlling services and daemons
- Configuring and securing OpenSSH service
- Analysing and Storing logs
- Managing Red Hat Enterprise Linux Networking
- Create and Configure local storage using partitions and logical volumes
- Create and Manage users and groups, including use of a centralized directory for authentication.
- Configure and Manage security, including basic firewall and SELinux configuration.
- Deploy, configure, and maintain systems, including software installation, update, and core services.
- Archiving and copying files between systems-tar/gzip/bzip2
- Installing and Updating Software Packages-rpm and yum
- Accessing Linux file systems
Copyright ©2018 ITE . All right reserved . Developed by Hackerkernel