The Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization course (RH318) arms professionals with the knowledge and skills needed to deploy and manage Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization technologies. Extensive hands-on training on Virtualization courses explore the virtualization features of Red Hat Enterprise Linux with the advanced Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization platform.
Duration: 25 Hrs
Outcome: It shows to your future employers that you’ve quite a grip on deploying private cloud infrastructure and apart from that you acquire the following skills
- Deploys Red Hat Virtualization Manager engine as a virtual appliance and reduces hardware requirements.
- Enables built-in high availability for Red Hat Virtualization Manager.
Enhanced disaster recovery
- Fully supports third-party tools that offer backup, restore, and replication.
- Provides configuration support for adding/editing/deleting storage connections, which enables multi-pathing, hardware changes, simpler failover to remote sites, and array-based replication.
- Provides the ability to import storage and associated VMs to an alternative management, allowing for easy, fast failover. Live migration
- Allows running VMs to be moved seamlessly from one host to another within a Red Hat Virtualization cluster.
- Supports VM-level “Do Not Migrate” option and VM-host pinning.
- Compression benefits VMs with large memory footprints by transferring compressed memory pages to the target host, minimizing the amount of data that travels during migration.
- Live migration auto convergence temporarily throttles VMs with memory pages that update faster than can be transferred over the network, allowing time to complete and finalize the workload cutover to the destination host.
Storage live migration
- Allows a single VM or multiple, concurrent running VM disks to be moved within the storage infrastructure without interruption to users or the VM.
- Allows critical VMs to be restarted on another host in the event of hardware failure with three levels of priority, taking into account resiliency policy.
- Controls high-availability VMs at the cluster level through resiliency policies.
Audience: Those who are looking for the future in the field for deploying Cloud Infrastructure.
Prerequisite: Should have strong knowledge of Linux operating System.
RH318(Red hat Certified Virtualization Administrator)
1. Deploy Red Hat Virtualization.
2 .Configure Red Hat Virtualization environments (datacentres, clusters, and storage domains).
3 .Install, manage, and troubleshoot virtual machines (servers and desktops).
4. Create virtual machine snapshots.
5 .Use templates for rapid virtual machine deployment.
6 .Secure Red Hat Virtualization environments with multilevel administrative roles.
7 .Monitor and create custom reports.
8 .Migrate virtual machines and explore high-availability options.
Copyright ©2018 ITE . All right reserved . Developed by Hackerkernel